By choosing to stay at the camping, you will beneficiate from many services: ood stands, activities, live stage with international DJ, and sport animations. You can already find the timetable for the campsite stage right here.
For this 23rd edition, we prepared more sustainable and eco-friendly units and devices: selective waste collection, waste disposal site, plastic recycling bins, and upgrade of the waste oil. By choosing to stay at the camping, you decide to adopt the correct reflexes.
- 2, 3 and 4 days pass: camping accessible only with option camping ticket (or with an extra 10€), any exit is permanent.
- 1 day pass: a free resting area is available next to the camping and is open every day until noon. Warning: for 1 day pass, any exit of the concert zone is permanent! Plan to use the resting area at you arrival.
RESTING AREA OPENING TIME 1 day pass – free zone
Thursday 27 June: 11:00am
Friday 28 June: 06:00pm
Saturday 29 June: 04:30pm
Sunday 1st July: 04:30pm
Warning: the Camping de la Filhole cannot be sold alone. Do not forget to take your camping option ticket to access to the camping.
NO MOTORHOME PARKING AT THE GAROROCK CAMPING BUT THERE IS A SELF-CONTAINED MOTORHOME AREA!
Motorhome and campervan lovers will gather at the Trou de Dieu parking (entrance of Marmande, before the bridge).
For the safety of everyone, are forbidden:
- Dangerous objects (sharp or blunt object, firearms, pyrotechnic articles, explosive or incendiary devices).
- Any flammable, explosive, corrosive, oxidizing, toxic, infectious (aerosols ...) product
- Cumbersome objects (shopping cart, etc.)
- Equipment with metal frame
- Apparatus containing liquid oxygen
- Lights, stoves, and glass
- Selfie sticks, Go-Pro, recording devices, cameras and professional type cameras are prohibited. Only compact cameras are allowed.
A search will take place at the entrances. Please respect these instructions to facilitate the work of the security team. Reminder: French law prohibits all trade, consumption, and possession of illicit substances.
A unique festival experience with the Glamping!
Sleep’em’All is the alternative to the classical camping if you want a comfortable way to enjoy the Garorock.
There are six types of accommodation: QUIBIS, TIPIS, BELL SHAPE TENTS, CIRCUS TENTS, LOTUS TENTS and EMPEROR TENTS.
The Sleep’em’All area has a controlled access and a unique atmosphere. Many services are available ensured by a dedicated team that is in charge of the check-in and the monitoring.
For a total comfort, sanitary facilities are available, a kitchen with cooking tools within a tipi and a lounge with mobile phone recharging possibilities are also there to offer you the most enjoyable stay.
IMPORTANT : to access your Sleep'Em'All accommodation, you must have a pass with camping. SLEEP'EM'ALL being located on the Filhole camping area, you will enjoy the services and activities on offer.
Each year in festivals’ campings, huge amounts of waste and trash are let on site. In order to end this we decided to open a new space in our camping. Kartent is a tent especially meant for festivalgoers, 100% recyclable and completely waterproof and resistant to bad weather. It comes pre-assembled so that the public can enjoy their camping experience from the very first minute.
The KarTent team brings everything you need so you can customize your tent! Following the festival, they’ll be transformed into a new cardboard product. No need to disassemble it or bring it back, and it’s eco friendly ! Festivalgoers can choose 3 different options depending on their budget and equipment needs. Mattresses, sleeping bags and pillows can be made available for the comfort of the public.
IMPORTANT : to access your KARTENT accommodation, you must have a pass with camping. SLEEP'EM'ALL being located on the Filhole camping area, you will enjoy the services and activities on offer.
Hotel, Airbnbs, apartments, hostel and villas are available nest to the festival.